owner ^-^

My photo
amirulazwan, seventeen

Saturday 4 July 2009

birthJUNE

dr kiri ramdi, izainil n raja

biras aku:- ramdi n azwan
wee~
went to sunway with my classmate birthJUNE-
smpi j pgy mkn d KFC-
THEN go to iceskating to ply, but have a tournament jd CANCEL-
so decide 2 see a movies also cannot full alreaDY-
pkir pkir pkir-
so pgy ke bowling-
first thing also have a tournament-
walk n walk n walk without any destination- :D
den nmpak people kuar dr bowling-
usha-usha-usha, finally we all can play bowling at line 47 and 48-
all play with fun. laugh laugh and laugh- :))))
after tht we all went out, kter owg brpch untuk beli brg msing-msing-
my biras follow me, who biraS HE RAMDI-
asal call him my biraS bcos dye nk knl ngn adik alya, :DDD men2 j-
so walk to anther shop anther shop anther shop. until my leg so tired. ahahahhaa-
then around 5 p.m went out fron sunwy with my thing. bubye sunway. ahahaha-
smpai kt KTM klng 6 stgh-
blik blik blik TIDO!! hahahha.

di sunting oleh,
alalaazwan

No comments:

Followers